Obtain a diploma at your own pace
This skills-based training course is part of a larger diploma course named Humanitarian Programme Manager (HPM): you will thus be joining a group of trainees attending this entire diploma course. If you are interested in this diploma but unable to attend this several-week-long training programme, please note that we offer the possibility to attend its 5 other modules at your own pace.
By attending this skills-based training course, you will know:
- How to provide participants with the appropriate methods & tools to develop, facilitate, monitor & evaluate training activities
- How to enunciate principles of adult learning and their application to the design and implementation of a training session
- How to describe assessment of training needs
- How to define training objectives and design training session
- How to select and develop appropriate training materials
- How to implement different training evaluation forms
- How to analyse one’s practice and that of others in order to engage in a continuous learning dynamic
Is this training for me ?
People in charge or want to design / implement training actions within their organisation
mandatory Level of English proficiency: B2 minimum (according to European language levels - Self Assessment Grid)
Day 1: Principles of adult learning + learning styles & ryhtms + educational technique
Day 2: Role of the trainer + needs assessment & drafting objectives
Day 3: Writing session plans + preparation for practical sessions
Day 4: Practical sessions
Day 5: Techniques for evaluation of training
This open training course is part of the “Humanitarian Programme Manager” diploma course. Did you know that you can get this diploma at your own pace by attending all the open training courses that it is made up of, spread out over up to 4,5 years? Further information here.