About this open training course
The training course adresses the approaches and tools of financial management, which are essential for the design and monitoring of an humanitarian project.
By attending this open training course,
You will understand and apply appropriate approaches and tools to manage financial resources accountably, and more specifically, you will know how to:
- Implement the principles of budget management (development and budget management)
- Participate in the budgeting process
- Use basic accounting tools and methods to ensure project accounting in the field, and treasury management
- Ensure security and availability of funds on a mission (cash)
- Use tools and methods to ensure budget control of activities and apply internal control mechanisms to safeguard the NGO assets.
Is this open training course for me?
Yes it is, if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working as administrator and you want to improve your skills in financial management
- You are currently working in project management or logistic department and you need to better understand financial management tools
- You are an aid worker and you wish to develop a career in administration.
technical It requires a computer equipped with Excel.
Day 1: Financial management concepts, frameworks and planning,
Day 2: Budgeting the expenses and incomes + Funding Strategy
Day 3: Accountancy, planning the cashflow
Day 4: Financial statement, financial reporting and budget follow-up
Day 5: Internal control and audit