The Bioforce Institute is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. Many individuals and NGOs want to commit to a fairer world: we help you make a difference.
We have been working with major NGOs for more than 30 years. NGOs are involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge, our trainers all are professional aid workers with a wealth of experience.
Diploma courses: Management training programmes (duration: 3 months to 1 year)
Bioforce offers a range of diploma courses and qualifications specific to the humanitarian and international development sector.
Courses in France.
- Humanitarian Programme Manager (Master of Science) - in Partnership with Grenoble Management School
- Humanitarian Programme Manager
Are you interested in the “Humanitarian Programme Manager” diploma course but unable to attend this several-week-long training programme? Get a Bioforce diploma at your own pace : find out more here
Open Training Courses (duration: 3 days to 3 weeks)
- Courses in France (Lyon) or through e-learning
- Humanitarian programme : managing finance & funding | Lyon | 12-29 novembre 2019 Date Limite d'Inscription: 29/10/2019
- Humanitarian programme : managing people & organisations | Lyon | October 21 to Novembre 8 2019 Date Limite d'Inscription: 07/10/2019
- Humanitarian programme : managing programmes & projects | Lyon | September 30th to October 16th 2019 Date Limite d'Inscription: 16/09/2019
- Humanitarian programme : managing security | Lyon | October 28 to 30 2019 Date Limite d'Inscription: 14/10/2019
- Humanitarian Project Cycle Management | e-learning | May 23-June 21 2019 Date Limite d'Inscription: 09/05/2019
- The fundamental of humanitarian action | Lyon | 16-20 septembre 2019 Date Limite d'Inscription: 02/09/2019
- Training of trainers for the aid sector | Lyon | December 2nd to 6th 2019 Date Limite d'Inscription: 18/11/2019