Get trained in English
The Bioforce Institute is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. Many individuals and NGOs want to commit to a fairer world: we help you make a difference.
We have been working with major NGOs for more than 30 years. NGOs are involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge, our trainers all are professional aid workers with a wealth of experience.
Diploma courses: Management training programmes (duration: 3 months to 1 year)
Bioforce offers a range of diploma courses and qualifications specific to the humanitarian and international development sector.
Courses in France.
- Humanitarian Programme Manager (Master of Science) - in Partnership with Grenoble Management School
- Humanitarian Programme Manager
Open Training Courses (duration: 3 days to 3 weeks)
- Courses located in : France (Lyons and Paris), Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana, Sudan…
- Distance learning courses
- Humanitarian programme: managing finance & funding | Lyon | Nov 13-Dec 1 Date Limite d'Inscription: 04/11/2017
- Humanitarian programme: managing people & organisations | Lyon | Oct. 2-20 Date Limite d'Inscription: 25/09/2017
- Humanitarian programme: managing programmes & projects | Lyon | Oct 23-Nov 10 Date Limite d'Inscription: 16/10/2017
- Humanitarian programme: managing security | Lyon | Oct.16-18 Date Limite d'Inscription: 09/10/2017
- Humanitarian project design and management | e-learning | Jun.7-Jul.6 Date Limite d'Inscription: 24/05/2018
- Introduction to the aid sector | Lyon | Sept. 18-22 Date Limite d'Inscription: 11/09/2017
- Training of trainers for the aid sector | Lyon | Dec. 4-8 Date Limite d'Inscription: 27/11/2017