The Bioforce Institute is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. Many individuals and NGOs want to commit to a fairer world: we help you make a difference.
We have been working with major NGOs for more than 30 years. NGOs are involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge, our trainers all are professional aid workers with a wealth of experience.
Diploma courses: Management training programmes (duration: 3 months to 1 year)
Bioforce offers a range of diploma courses and qualifications specific to the humanitarian and international development sector.
Courses in France.
- Humanitarian Programme Manager (Master of Science) - in Partnership with Grenoble Management School
- Humanitarian Programme Manager (Certificate in)
- Humanitarian Logistics Manager (Certificate in)
Open Training Courses (duration: 3 days to 3 weeks)
- Courses located in : France (Lyons and Paris), Burkina Faso, Mali, Ghana, Sudan…
- Distance learning courses
- Framework of humanitarian aid | Lyon | Sept. 26-30 Date Limite d'Inscription: 19/09/2016
- Logistics management | Accra | 9-13 mai Date Limite d'Inscription: 02/05/2016
- Managing Finance & Funding | Lyon | Nov. 14 - Dec. 2 Date Limite d'Inscription: 07/11/2016
- Managing People & Organisations | Lyon | 3-21 oct. Date Limite d'Inscription: 26/09/2016
- Managing Programmes & Projects | Lyon | Oct.24-Nov.10 Date Limite d'Inscription: 17/10/2016
- Managing the Supply Chain | Lyon | Nov.14-Dec.2 Date Limite d'Inscription: 07/11/2016
- Project design, management & evaluation | online | Oct.6-Dec.2 Date Limite d'Inscription: 01/10/2016
- Security & Safety Management | Lyon | Oct. 17-19 Date Limite d'Inscription: 10/10/2016
- Training of Trainers | Lyon | Dec. 5-9 Date Limite d'Inscription: 28/11/2016